The overall objective of the Cyprus Embassy Trade Centre in Berlin is the further promotion and expansion of the Cyprus‘ exports in goods and services in Germany.
In addition, the Cyprus Embassy Trade Centre in Berlin is responsible, as well, for the countries of Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland and Luxemburg.
In summary, the main activities and objectives of our Trade Centre are focused on:
- Trade promotion in goods & services
- Promotes Cyprus as an International Business and Financial/Investment Centre
- Identifies investment opportunities in Cyprus
- Disseminates information on business related matters, investment projects, establishing a business in Cyprus and other legislatures relating the business environment in Cyprus
- Identifies trading opportunities for Cypriot producers
- Assumes the responsibility of undertaking market research aimed at assisting the Cypriot entrepreneurs in penetrating foreign markets